Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Check Powerschool

Parents of students in my classes should check Powerschool. I've changed the way I enter grades, and this may affect your child's overall grade for the third and fourth quarters. In the past, I entered letter grades for all assignments. Beginning in the third quarter, I've started entering percentages instead of letter grades for almost all assignments. (I still use letter grades for writing assignments.)

I've discussed these changes with the students in my classes. We've talked about how a really low percentage score can negatively impact their grade for a long time, and the importance of giving their best effort on every assignment.

My prayer is that your sons and daughters always make the most of the abilities that God has given them.

As always, if you have questions or concerns, please stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment